Learn Step by Step How To Use Twitter To Find And Attract A Steady Stream of Followers You Can Turn Into Customers
Twitter can spread your branding message, build your database, and get the word out fast on special offers – all of this adds up to more business!
You know you should be using Twitter for business but you’re not sure how to go about it.
By the end of this comprehensive of step-by-step course you’ll understand how Twitter can benefit your business, and what steps you need to take to make that happen.
In this practical Twitter Mastery course you’ll learn how to:
- Create a profile that helps your business get found
- Build a targeted network of people interested in your products and services
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field so you become top of mind with people who need what you offer
- Convert these people in your Twitter network into leads for your business
- Analyse your Twitter activity so you can continue to do what’s working and change what doesn’t
- Plan your daily, weekly and monthly activity so your Twitter marketing strategy is consistent
To make sure that as the course progresses and you start using Twitter to get customers, your questions will be answered. Even when this course is finished you will have access to a private student only group on Facebook, where you can ask your tutor Catherine Trebble any questions you have on implementing Twitter for your business.
Who Twitter Mastery is for:
This course is for people who need a no nonsense step by step guide to Twitter for business, want to learn how to use Twitter to attract new customers and provide services and/or products.
Trainer – Catherine Trebble MBA
This Masterclass is delivered by Catherine Trebble, an experienced digital marketing & social media consultant. Catherine is also the best-selling author of several Internet marketing books, and she speaks internationally on digital marketing and Social Media.
Catherine certified as a digital business consultant and as a social manager, and is a member of the Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing (IDM).
Book this course Now:
Please contact the Internet Marketing Academy to find out the date for the next Twitter course.